We reserve the right to change the specification of our products. Images shown are for illustration purposes only. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT chargeable at the current 20% rate. If you are logged in as a Magnet Trade account holder all prices shown are exclusive of VAT chargeabale at the current 20% rate. All prices shown include discounts. No further discounts are available. Offers and products correct at time of publishing and may be subject to revision without prior consent. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Offers and prices may vary in individual Magnet Trade stores. Offers are strictly available to Magnet Trade account holders only. Offers subject to availability. Offers do not apply to the supply of contract kitchens.
Payments made through this website are processed by Nobia Holding UK Ltd a company registered in UK under company number GB763505038 whose registered office is at 3 Allington Way, Yarm Road Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4XT.
Accepted payment methods in store include most major debit or credit cards (excluding American Express) or cash up to the value of £10,000. Magnet Trade credit account holders can make payment via most major debit cards (excluding American Express) online or in store, or cash up to the value of £10,000 in store.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
The goods may only be returned by the buyer at the discretion of the respective store manager if adequate proof and date of purchase is given and the goods are in the original wrapped packaging (where applicable) and undamaged. The seller reserves the right in the event that the goods are accepted back by the seller to charge a reasonable amount in respect of a restocking and administration charge
Click & Collect
In relation to "Click & Collect" orders the following terms and conditions apply:
The Magnet Trade “Click & Collect”service is available on all goods marked as available for “Click & Collect” on our website and in our Trade List brochure.
Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when payment is made and we have handed the purchased goods over to you at the trade counter of the associated store.
If you need to cancel your order after you have submitted it, please contact your local store here.
Before you place your order you will be asked to choose which Magnet Trade store you wish to collect the goods from. You must collect the goods from the Magnet Trade store you select.
If your item is in stock at the trade counter, the following service promise will apply:
- In stock orders ordered before 4pm, collect from 7.30am the next working day
- In stock orders ordered after 4pm, collect from 1pm the next working day
Your order will be available to collect during store opening hours after we receive your order and successfully process your payment in store. Accepted payment methods include most major debit or credit cards (excluding American Express) or cash. If you are a Magnet Trade credit account holder any payment owed will be put onto your account and will be paid for in the normal way.
If your order is not in stock on the day of ordering the earliest available collection date will be presented before you place your order. You can choose a convenient collection date thereafter using the calendar during checkout.
However please note all orders (in stock or not) will require confirmation from the store via telephone call upon receipt of the order confirmation. If you are unsure please contact your local store here to enquire when your order will be available.
Collection on Saturday’s and Bank Holidays may vary from store to store please contact your local store here to enquire further – Magnet Trade stores open on a Saturday from 8am until 12pm. Collection is not possible on a Sunday.
Collection is only available at a Magnet Trade store and is not possible through a Magnet Kitchen Showroom (retail store).
We may carry out an in store verification before you can collect your order and make payment. To verify your order please present your email confirmation in store, or if you are a Magnet Trade credit account holder please inform us of your Customer ID so we can look into your account and see your order.
Offers available on purchases made between 25th June and 26th August 2017. *Elica CH60 MY (17461210) for £5 or £50 off (excluding VAT) all flooring featured within this edition of Summer Offer 2017 when you spend over £500 on kitchen cabinets excluding appliances, accessories, sinks and taps. Rigid kitchen prices are based on average Trade Only prices returned on sales of the featured kitchens with between 7-9, 10-12 and 13-15 units. All kitchen prices include units only, excluding end panels, appliances and accessories, sinks and taps. Door prices are for imperial sizes only, limited to 10 per customer. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT chargeable a the current rate of 20%. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All prices include trade discount. No further discounts available. Offers and product correct at time of publishing and may be subject to revision without prior consent. Offers are subject to availability and may vary in individual Magnet Trade stores. Offers are strictly available to Magnet Trade account holders only. Offers to not apply to the supply of contract kitchens.
Offers available on purchases made between 1st August 2017- 31st August 2017. Door prices are for imperial sizes only, limited to 10 per customer. Images for the Everyday Essentials are for illustration purposes only. Timber and sheet prices are limited to 10 per customer. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT chargeable at the current 20% rate. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All prices quoted include trade discount. No further discounts available. Offers and products correct at time of going to print and may be subject to revision without prior consent. Offers are subject to availability and may vary in individual Magnet Trade stores. Offers are strictly available to Magnet Trade account holders only. Offers do not apply to the supply of contract kitchens.
Recommend a friend
All recommendations must be recommended by a Magnet Trade credit account holder. If your recommended friend is already registered as an active or previous Magnet Trade account holder, no credit will be issued. £25 credit will be ex vat and will be issued to both Magnet Trade credit account holders once the recommended friend is registered and approved as a Magnet Trade credit account holder. Both partied must have spent a minimum of £50 excl. VAT since registering. £25 credit cannot be transferred for any cash alternative. New customer introduced cannot be in the same household. Existing customer must remain an active account holder to qualify. Offer excludes Magnet group employees and agents and cannot be offered commercially. Recommender can have as many entries as per number of recommended friends. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Offers may be subject to revision without prior consent. This incentive is not available for Magnet retail customers.
Make it Magnet Project Card
The card is valid at any Magnet Trade store and is valid for 12 months from date of kitchen purchase. Should a kitchen deposit be refunded and a kitchen not purchased then the card and its discounts will become invalid. The Project Card is not a credit or debit card or an official identity card. Its purpose is to prove your eligibility to claim discounts or use offers made available by Magnet Trade, all at the discretion of the Store Manager. To take advantage of any Make it Magnet Project Card offers, the Cardholder must present their Project Card in a Magnet Trade store at the time of purchase. Make it Magnet Project Cards are issued by and remain the property of Magnet Ltd. Magnet may terminate the Make it Magnet Project Card scheme and/or refuse to issue a Project Card and/or withdraw or cancel a Project Card at any time. The card can only be used by the person named on the card and cannot be transferred. Products bought with this card cannot be resold. Magnet reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and/or to add, remove or amend any offers made available to Project Cardholders.
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Door prices are for stated sizes only, limited to 10 per customer. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT chargeable at the current 20% rate. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All prices quoted include Project Card discount. No further discounts available. Offers and products correct at time of going to print and may be subject to revision without prior consent. Offers are subject to availability and may vary in individual Magnet Trade stores. Offers are strictly available to Make it Magnet Project Cardholders only.
- The winner will win a 4 day trip to Barcelona, for 2 people. The prize includes:
- Return airport transfers in the UK & Barcelona (max £ transfer allowance applies)
- Return flights from East Midlands, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle Edinburgh or Dublin to Barcelona, Spain - including one item of hand luggage per person (max 5kg)
- 4 star hotel accommodation for 3 nights in a twin or double room, including breakfast
- FC Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium tour
- £250 towards food, drinks, tips, travel & spending money; and
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing a twin/ double room.
- Accommodation vouchers may not be sent to the winner until 7 days prior to event.
- All flights do not include reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified.
- Specified accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
- Individual supplier terms & conditions apply.
- Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
- All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
- Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered.
- The prize cannot be taken mid December to mid January, Valentine’s day, school holidays, award ceremonies or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise.
- Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports to enable the booking of the prize trip.
- Winners requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise.
- Winners will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart.
- Prize must be taken before 31st December 2018.
- Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise.
- Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests.
- Winners must have access to a personal email account.
- Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit.
- Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner & their companion(s) before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
©Magnet Limited 2017. All content is copyrighted by Magnet Limited and cannot be copied, transferred or reproduced in any form without written consent.