Our designers can create a kitchen tailored to each resident’s precise needs, finding the most appropriate mix of user-friendly features – from low level units and pullout storage, to side opening ovens and wheelchair accessible work surfaces. And equally as important, the result will be a stylish kitchen that’s built to last. Just a few of the specialist features we can incorporate:
1. Lowered sink area using electric or manual Rise and Fall Worktop System and flexible sink waste kit with shallow bowl sink and lever mixer tap.
2. Magic corner unit.
3. Midway storage.
4. Accessibility under-mount cupboard unit 500mm wide. Shown with optional full extension wire baskets fitted, to allow easier access to contents. Also available in 300mm, 400mm and 600mm widths, with full extension baskets available for each.
5. Lowered hob area featuring induction hob with front controls (no naked flames to reach over).
6. Accessibility under-mount 3-drawer unit 500mm wide, 600mm wide 2-drawer option also available.
7. Side opening oven with left and right hinged options available to suit the kitchen layout.
8. Mid-height single oven housing, 600mm wide with 2 drawers. This unit ensures that the oven is at the ideal height for wheelchair users.
To have an accessibility kitchen expertly tailored to your individual requirements and wishes, please contact the design and planning team at your local Magnet Trade branch – either direct or via your Trade Professional. All consultations are free of charge.